Kraft Foods General Policy Regarding Submitted Ideas
- Kraft Foods will only review submissions on a non-confidential, no obligation basis, as set forth in the Submission Policy
- Submitting your idea to Kraft does not restrict you from submitting it to other companies
- Kraft Foods will only evaluate ideas that are submitted under the terms of the Submission Policy.
- Kraft Foods will try to report back to you with the results of its evaluation in about 6 weeks, although some evaluations take longer. Under no circumstances will Kraft Foods be obligated to reveal the details of its evaluation.
- If Kraft Foods is interested in using your idea and the idea is protected- or protectable – by patent or copyright, we may negotiate with you for license rights or another appropriate approach to collaboration. Compensation will be determined as part of those negotiations
- If Kraft Foods is interested in using your idea and it is not protected – or protectable – by a patent or copyright, but is new to Kraft Foods and we adopt it, Kraft Foods, may, at its sole discretion, grant you a nominal award. In no case will this award exceed $5000 US.
- Learn more about protecting your ideas HERE.
- You can review the Kraft Foods Collaboration Kitchen Submission Policy HERE
- You can review the Kraft Foods Collaboration Kitchen Idea Evaluation Process HERE
Download, print and mail submission packet: If you choose to mail in your innovation, it will be received by the Kraft Foods Innovation Team as an "unsolicited" innovation submission unless you can tell us the title of the published need you are responding to. For everyone 18 years of age or older, we strongly suggest submitting your idea through this site to insure that your submission is directed to the correct team member. Select the 'What are we looking for?' tab to review our list of current needs.